● Copper-iron alloy as the main raw material, containing graphite, molybdenum disulfide and other low-friction materials, processed by high-temperature sintering technology.
● Dispersed solid lubricant is evenly distributed, and there will be no crawling phenomenon under microscopic movement. Suitable for small-stroke fretting conditions.
● Solid lubricant will be released to the surface of the dual parts in time when friction occurs, which can provide a solid lubricant transfer film for its surface stably.
● Compared with traditional powder metallurgy, it is more wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant.
● Metal substrate can be copper, carbon steel and stainless steel to adapt to different working conditions.